.:. Limited Edition .:.

I  S.U.P.E.R  D.U.P.E.R  L.O.V.E

MY  L.I.M.I.T.E.D  E.D.I.T.I.O.N

B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y!! XD


yeah~ i reaLLy Love it.. i'm a girL who was born on 29 febuary.. the day onLy appear once in every 4years.. that's why i caLLed it L.i.m.i.t.e.d  E.d.i.t.i.o.n and the I.n.s.p.i.r.a.t.i.o.n was from my Lady Naa.Naa.. tHanXx my Lady..=] some peopLe said i'm pity cause i onLy get ceLebrate once every 4years.. but.. i don't care.. it's okay for me and i Love it!! XD it's a s.p.e.c.i.a.L day for me.. not just because it was my birthday but it's aLso a day that we have to wait for 4years.. =]

2 Response to ".:. Limited Edition .:."

  1. -XH- says:
    March 8, 2010 at 7:30 PM

    haha..yeah~
    It's not a bad thing..but a special thing..
    so, Proud of it ba my lady..haha
    ad long as we'll always keep u in our heart..
    bday or not, we still could celeb it anytime,anywhere..=)

  2. Kaixing says:
    March 9, 2010 at 9:40 AM

    yeah~ super Love it..cox Less peopLe can get this L.i.m.i.t.e.d E.d.i.t.i.o.n birthday..XD
    tHanXx to my mum xeng..wkkkkkk~=]

Post a Comment